CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

too early....bring the garden in doors

Another day of Cold... another storm on the way...
2"-3" of snow. Yikes.
At least I have my Barn. I can turn on the lights, turn on the music and play all day long. I decided to bring in the mulch and the stepping stones and make another indoor garden.








A few new bird houses, some aged terra cotta...


... add a few mushrooms, moss rocks, some burlap















more lovely pots





Love... see you soon


2 comments:

abby jenkins said...

You could come by my garden for a quick stroll until things melt/warm up for you. Spring seems to be edging her way in slowly here.
Love the mushrooms in the vintage suitcase.
Cheers

Meadowview Farm said...

And, little shoes with a plant...too cute!
Thanks for a reminder that it is spring!
Kari