M House - the trees


Good Morning.

I took enough pictures to do 3 separate posts featuring 3 different trees.
I planned to get them online before Christmas.
Oh boy, where does the time go...

Because it is after Christmas...I am putting it all out there...one post.

This one is my favorite tree / vignette this year....


I love the delicate feather tree with it's soft blush color.
loaded with ribbon, silvers, pinks, glass...
the pink deer
the white Santos
the ballot assemblage in the back ground....


Pinks and glass

___
in an earlier post I showed the tree bare but props in place...
... now loaded


pinks, fluff, pearls, metals...I even stuffed an array of small trophy's in the tree.


and lit up
...notice the candelabra under the branches


much more girly then I normally do...
but I like it


the mantle in the back ground


The last one ...


the last tree / vignette
the featured violin
LOVe




lots of black and white in this tree



peace. love. joy.

Now that we are heading into the New Year stretch...
The Barn is a flurry of activity
...guests in with gift cards and Christmas money.

And, of course, the after Christmas SALE
50 % off all Christmas decor

let me tell you a flurry of activity.

Jeanne d'Arc Living News
I still have copies of the Hard cover Christmas book
A touch of France... 6 copies left (in store or ship)
November issue .... 1
December issues .... 4
January 2013 ...just arrived ...6 copies left

We will be open regular hours up to New Years day and
then Closed January 1

Have a safe and Happy New Year everybody

Lori
   RBPCo.

3 comments:

Sarina said...

ooooh, I love your decoration. The angel is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Have a happy and healthy 2013.
All the best from the Netherlands,

Sarina

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

All so lovely....your attention to details is inspiring!

Happiest of New Years to you!
Kari

Martha at Authentica said...

Always lovely!!!!! Can't wait for the January issue! Happy New Year Lori! Blessings to you and yours!
Martha

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...