nature - think green


Hello.
Happy Sunday.

I just have a few minutes before I blast out the door to go to work... yes, even on Sunday !! First the hospital, and then if I am lucky I will have time to run a 
few errands before I open the Barn at noon.
The barn ....Fun times... 
we are selling the craziest stuff the last few days. Stuff that has been in the store for years... big vintage prop items !! You hate to see them go but it brings on change, which is good.
I have been going crazy with green and pops of color inside...orange is always a good for a smile.

Because the snow is still here...I really thought it would come and go. April Snow storm... who cares... right, it will melt in a matter of minutes...WRONG. 
So wrong.... still here.


think positive...it will end...inside, the flowers brighten up the old barn wood.

the green glass candle sticks are awesome...




the touch of green from a little birds nest
LOVE



we have a few of these French script flower stems left


I even dressed my candelabra...just right for spring...



be happy !!


New clocks just in and a great new book
What Katie Ate
Fabulous photos and journaling.


Stay tuned.

The week ahead brings the adventures of Junk Bonanza.
This is the first Spring show Ki has done. I'm sure she was expecting warm breezes and trees blooming, not people lined up in their scarves and mittens, and certainly not another snow storm on the forecast.
I just hope Tuesday, when I load the truck it isn't freezing AND Wednesday, when I unload the truck it isn't freezing.  I am a fair weather kind of girl....not too cold and not too hot.  
... like I said... the adventure is on !!

This Thursday - Saturday.
Come see me!!  I am bringing some fabulous goods 
( even some of my collections from home are coming)

Jeanne d'Arc - April issue - in stock

Lori - RBPCo.




2 comments:

prince snow farm said...

The shop is looking fabulous!

Jenny said...

Wow! I wished I lived by you! This is a shop I could do some monetary damage in!

I suspect my husband will be happy we live far away.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...