Jeanne d'Arc Living ~ issue 9



I can't believe we are looking at the 9th issue for 2014.

I have been carrying this beautiful magazine, imported from Denmark, since 2008.

In fact, the first year it was published, it was printed only in the Danish language... without interpretation, we could only admire the beautiful pictures .. did we care, heck NO.





You can't help but love the simple decor

... the chippy
... the deconstructed
... the fur
... the enamelware
... the ironstone



I will be shipping my pre-orders out today.

Come get your issue at the Barn while supplies last.

We are back to our regular hours...
OPEN DAILY

Stay tuned for our Fall / Harvest Open House

~ Lori
     RBPCo.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...