Merry & Bright



I love the look of the large glass balls that we sell at the barn.
They come in all colors and look fabulous alone or mixed with a ton of other specialty ornaments.


Every year there is one color that is the hot - popular color. One year it was red... one year white - white.... one year celery green and coco - brown... It is my job, I guess to figure out which color is going to be hot and buy appropriately.



here I have gunmetal grey mixed with white... fabulous with silver glitter picks mixed with the green of the tree.


We are doing a random sale this week on certain items.
Starting today these glass balls... 3 sizes
...as they last 
are BOGO
Buy one get one 50 % off

Oh Happy day !!

Lori ~ RBPCo.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...