last but not least... one more wall


the bathroom tour continues...
This room seems larger then life if I can fill 3 or 4 blog posts. It actually is a small room off the entry... I just have it decorated to the larger then life standards.

This little wall you see if you are sitting on the loo.


I found the perfect vintage crate to attach to the wall for a 
make-shift shelf. It is only about 4 " deep so it fits perfectly. 
The color of the wood and the background wood pieces work with all the pretties inside.





A canvas I made years ago.
It sits on top of the crate, giving the vignette, as a whole, a bit of height.


I am often unsure of the collections that make it home....
you just never know what will catch my eye from day to day.


This big lunker... chunky mirror... another Anthropologie find. 
It rises above my wall art of flowers. 
I created this little menage of flowers one lazy Sunday afternoon.



Does that ever happen to you? One minute a vision pops in your head... and then an obsession begins... a project is started and you can't stop until the vision is complete.

Crazy !!
I know it is.
But we have to play it out. Or at least I do.... 



this wraps up the guest bath at the House of Miller.


I am in the middle of the kitchen remake.  
The cabinets are painted and the counters are in place. 
The new sink and new faucet are up and running smoothly. 
The last thing on the list is the tiled back splash.
I am picking up the tile today, which means we are almost finished.

...except, now I think I want a new toaster...
Is it really ever done !!!


No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...