the Greeting Card line

 I am still having fun with the greeting card line.
I am starting to think about expanding and changing some graphics. After all, 2017 is going to be a year of big change, so I might as well get on board.  I was working on packaging up a wholesale shipment this weekend and thought I would take a couple photos, throw it out there, and remind everyone about the card line.

They are fun little 4x6 inch cards that are everything you love.
Vintage. Chippy. Rusty.
Everything I love, photographed and printed on 18 little cards.
The envelope I also designed with a funky book page look on the inside flap.


This order is heading out to Devils Lake, North Dakota
The shop is a fun little brick and mortar called Rue 54 
This funky establishment will house home decor, of the vintage nature, gifts, jewels, handbags and a wine shop.Yes, you heard right... I believe you can sip a glass of wine...and maybe coffee too...while you shop. Please let Cyndy know I sent you!



If you are interested in perusing my line for your shop, or if you want to purchase just a few cards for yourself please check my other site here 
We ship to any state and International.
email me at 
loriatthebarn@ymail.com

as always thanks for stopping 
LM

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...