Crossbody Bag hits the streets


Have I told you I love black & white stripes and polka dots.

I do! 
I love black & white stripes and polka dots AND when you pair them together you get a Lori Miller bag all mashed up together.

The tote bags went over well and we are still in production with them, but we heard over and over that a crossbody bag was what everyone wanted.

So here we go 
  
hello darlin
the Cow is by far the most liked.



All of the bags have a large tablet sized pocket inside and are fully lined.


My farmhouse Sheep is adorable!!
The Crossbody bags are 14"x 13"x 3"
The strap is close to 22"


Did I tell you I love polka dots!

hahahaha

All bags shipped for free in November in the US

Thank you for stopping and supporting local businesses and artists

Lori

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...