CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Year of the digit

Don't you love numbers.

Really, any small little trinket. Especially if it has a number on it.
I don't know about you....but I love anything with a number.
I found this lovely stash when I was in Atlanta.




...some numbers, some letters, some numbers with hooks










pure treasures

think of the possibilities...the projects





















.... they will ship easily...wink - wink.



brass $4.95, white $9.95, blue $12.95

blue w/hook $16.95




















...... Lori

9 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Yes. I do love anything with numbers on it. What a wonderful stash. How do you find such beauty and your display is 2die4.

Take care,

Kathleen

Simple Rachel said...

Love, love, love!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Love numbers. Can't get enough of them! Just found your blog a few days ago. Love it!

Amy said...

I scoured the rosebowl fleamarket for numbers and they were no where to be found. I think that they are so popular this year everyone has snatched them up.
These are lovely, my fav are the hooks.
Amy
http://mittensathome.blogspot.com/

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Something about numbers, love, love, love!

DustyLu said...

The year of numbers is right !love it ~ lulu

Barbara Jean said...

Great find!
I love 'em too!

blessings

barbara jean

jojo said...

fantastic find!

JB Knacker said...

So wanted to get to your place yesterday as we were near Minneapolis...but got a late start and had 6 kids waiting at home for me - drats(missing your place, not the kids)! Love numbers and letters and any typography. And your post before this...the bike...you are some kind of wonderful!! Brenda