Jeanne d'Arc - special edition Christmas magazine

Have you heard the news!
Some of you may remember the book JUL, if you do you'll no doubt remember it was impossible to get your hands on a copy here in the US, and it was accompanied by a hefty price tag. The good folks at Jeanne d' Arc living have come up with the brilliant idea to reprint the book in the same style as their wonderful magazine. This means we are able to enjoy it and as a soft cover, the price is drastically reduced !
Always a good thing!! In addition, the reprint is in English.
















I was fortunate enough to get my hands on the original hard cover JUL before JdArc stopped shipping product to the US. I Love it! My customers who purchased it also continue to rave BUT we can't wait to see it reprinted in English.
can't wait... can't wait.... can't wait

So put in your order soon... I only have 20 copies coming my way.
-hopefully my blogger page will be cooperating later today so that I can load some pictures. I have tons to show you...new fall mixed with some awesome vintage finds....Halloween....new Heidi Comfort purses.... so much

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I want one. Reserve one for me for sure. I missed it last time.

Tracey

lori miller vintage design co said...

I have you down for one Tracey

See you soon

Nana said...

I would love to get one also. Please ad me to your list I guess you'll contact me by email when it is available f4sberg@cox.net. my blog is Family Matters. thanks a lot....

Unknown said...

Beautiful! A place I could get lost in.

Amy Kinser said...

I really do want one and have not taken the time to call you. Can I reserve my copy here and then you let me know what to do next? Is that okay? If not, let me know.

It looks so fabulous!

Thanks so much.

lori miller vintage design co said...

Amy and Nana
You will not be disappointed. I am down to 10 copies so you are in luck.

email me rbpottingco@aol.com OR call the shop and give your info to us that way.

I haven't heard when they will arrive, but I am thinking the first part of November.

Thanks, Lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
This looks like a fabulous book! Did I already tell you that I want one (I think so)? Is it going to be more than the magazine? If so, how much?
Also, I got my autumn JDM and LOVE it! Thanks so much for the cards and pheasant feather! They're terrific!
I hope you're having a wonderful week!
~ Jo :)

Adeline Country Cottage said...

Hi Lori,

I was wondering if you still have any copys left to sell....I've been searching everywhere for one and have had any luck.

XXX
Kirstie

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...