...and the show goes on

Hello.
I hope the week is going well for everyone.
It is going Fast for me ... always, this over drive.
A flurry of activity all day and then some how you find yourself in bed again for the night. How does this happen. How is it the 20th of October already...?
_________
I have to apologize to all of you who are on the email list and received a strange email from the barn. It seems my AOL account was hacked into and a phishing scheme is underway. I apologize and keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again.

fun smaller sized jute pillows
... and of course my "Foxy"





super fun floor pillow





I still have some burlap bags which will soon be filled with Holiday goodies
... yes, I said it HOLIDAY... we are getting ready

Vintage tin formed letters







Love these place mats
table runners are sold out but the placemats .... drooling



blue corbels





can you tell I have something going on with pillows
Love them


Just in Heidi Comfort bags
I have been sold out for a while so I am excited to get these in








3 different styles. 4 different colors
so many choices

more soon... L

5 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*I am drooling Lori..LOVE everything especially the tin letters and the floor pillow!!!~*~Hugs,Rachel~*~*

time worn interiors said...

I love all those pillow! Your shop is amazing!
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Everything looks fabulous, Lori! I'm lovin' those pillows...*sigh*. I really do wish I could visit your store in person. I just know it would be a wonderful experience! :)
~ Jo

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thanks you guys. You are all so sweet with your lovely comments.

I wish you all could come by the shop... I would break out the good China ;)

Anonymous said...

I do have to say that it's disturbing to see "foxy" in your blog. As someone who frequents your shop quite often and also spends a ton of money...I was definitely turned off to see this and all the fur in your section at the JB. I'm hoping that it was faux fur, but I'm leaning more towards the real thing.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you are not promoting the use of fur in your shop, but I know "To each his own" also applies.

You do so many wonderful and amazing things with your shop, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you bring in, but I can't support your business if this (fur) is an avenue you are going to be using.

Thanks for reading my opinion...

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...