time for change

Change.
Change is good.
When preparing for the Christmas collections, I change everything,
strip each section down to bare bones.
Clean.
A fresh slate.
Each vignette must be new and exciting.
Change is good.



I have to put my little touch here and there


















I didn't have a rug handy, so ....




I was bored with my clock, so ...


















a teaser for my upcoming "gold" collection
I've never in the four years I've had the store done gold for Christmas



I'm excited to show you the gold collection.... maybe Monday



~ enjoy the weekend.
I am finally getting time out of my schedule to get my hair done this Saturday. For all of you with busy schedules, so all of you, you know how wonderful that 2 - 3 hours of pampering at the salon can be. Can't wait.
~ peace. L

3 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Lori,
Love it all!!

blessings
barbara jean

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*LOVE the big clock!! Your vignettes are always amazing!! Hugs~ Rachel~*~*

Amy Kinser said...

Girl, you are amazing with the stuff you create! Thanks for sharing.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...