Jeanne d'Arc Living ~ Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 ~ Jeanne d'Arc style
No one does it better. I love the Christmas issue.
If you have never bought one OR if you have received only one issue and that was summer YOU have to see the Christmas issue!
You must have one.




I have pages of reservations at the store for this issue.
However, I can continue to add more names.
If you have someone in your area that is receiving the Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine...
Reserve your copy early!!!
They sell out Fast









I love their style....Spring, Summer and Fall, but Christmas is something else.




make sure when ordering that you specify that you want the November (Christmas) issue and not JUL (Christmas), which is the reprint of their 2007 Christmas book - I posted on JUL last week.
To order
Or call me 763.427.5321
$25
$3 shipping US / Canada $7 shipping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
Of course I want the Christmas issue! :)
Please let me know that you received this comment... I never heard back from you about the JDL Christmas soft cover book. Thanks!
~ Jo :)

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*I am hoping to buy one finally!! ;) Hugs,Rachel~*~*

Leo said...

HI - I would like to order a copy. Can you email me on how I go about paying for this? Thank you!! Debbie

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...