Halloween ~ 2010

This post is way overdue....
I have had this piece of the pie (Round Barn) set up with Halloween since the beginning of September.... way overdue!






a round-about glance through this section of the Barn






... and now a few closer shots











hello sweet one




creepy








cute .... I love my little mice

... and my little birds


the birds have so much character





look at the toes...




the Sentry...watching over the graveyard





my little Zombie










Did I mention love the mice



These picture were taken a few weeks ago, but I still have loads of spooky Halloween goods for you AND it is all
20% off.
__________
Have a super weekend and maybe we'll see you at the Barn.
Store wide Sale ends today.
Fall & Halloween Sale continues to get better.

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Well, there's still a whole lot of October left so you aren't too late. Lots of fun stuff for sure! Have a great weekend. :) Tammy

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqueline said...

Whew! I've finally done it! I've read each & every post (atleast once)& drooled over each & every photo. While my fellow Alaskans are dreaming of a trip to Hawaii...I dream of a round barn somewhere in the middle of Minnesota?! Sick puppy!! And someday I will be lucky enough to walk through the doors...until then thank you for all the yummy junky eye candy! jacqueline of mooseberry farm

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~**~WOW Lori!!! Your vignettes amaze me!! You are so super duper talented girl!! LOVE everything..HUGS~ Rachel ;)~*~*

Heaven's Walk said...

I can not believe the amount of work it must'ave taken you to create all of those vignettes, Lori! RBPC must be just an awesome place to walk in to! So much to look at and take in. Great job decorating - and I love those striped legs sticking up in the air! LOL!

xoxo laurie

lori miller vintage design co said...

Jacqueline..oh my, every post. That is amazing. I love the fact that I beat out Hawaii...LOL

I hope some day you do make it to Minnesota and come find me at the Barn. I remember the day a van of blog followers from upper Michigan arrived at the Barn. I was there but we were closed. After seeing their cute little faces peering through the windows and hearing where they drove from, I of course let them in. 3 and 1/2 hours later they left with a van full of goodies and we have been friends ever since.

So come see me... I can't wait to show you Christmas 2010

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...