Happy Halloween


I love Halloween.
I especially like it when the weather is warm enough to have the front door open, greeting the children with candy in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. Chilly as it has been here the door will be closed, none the less, I love Halloween.


Couple shots from my coffee counter at home.




nobody appreciates my sweet mice at home but me.... ?














































I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the end of October!! I can't believe how fast the last two months have gone. I have 8 days to prepare for the Christmas Premiere at the Barn. I was feeling pretty good last week... right on schedule. This week, however, I am behind. At the last minute I decided I needed 3 more faux - prelit Christmas trees from my Favorite vendor.... in my mind I thought they would be at the store in a matter of days.... starting to panic... no trees and a week has passed. Another area I did the tree with lights, decorated the tree and now the lights don't work.... why!!! do these things happen.
Then I start to obsess.
I get stuck on that one area...fixating on the damn lights.
The other half of my brain is screaming "move on"
So, I am moving on... lots to do.
See you at the Barn. ~ L




2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the coffee bar!! Cute spiders!...Uh I mean Scary Spiders!! LOL! Have a fun weekend!
Tammy:-)

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

adorable little coffee counter! Love it! Janna

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...