Barn door love





Barn door love
They are sold as a set, but I would hate to see them go.



















I am so digging browns right now






... day 4 of my dreadful cold... starting to feel like I have some energy again



the little mantle came back from Junk Bonanza...
yeah, exactly what I was thinking...who could pass this up...love it




more great pillows









bring the girls....
doesn't this just scream "girls night"

Fall Sale starts
20% discount
All Fall/ Harvest
Halloween
consignment items exempt
See you at the Barn ~L

6 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~**~Love all the browns too! Hope you are feeling better Lori~ My cold just came on last night...ugh..not fun! ;)Rachel ~*~*

Anonymous said...

I love your old building!Love all of your displays.

Angela said...

I'm right there with you on the congestion...I'm blaming mine on allergies!! It's miserable whatever it is.
Those doors are so wonderful! It must be door day...have you seen the one over on curtainsinmytree.blogspot.com ?

Curious Sofa said...

Great products and display. Good job!

lori miller vintage design co said...

Such great praise coming from you Deb. I am so sorry we didn't run into each other at JB...I am a huge FAN of yours. ~L

Heaven's Walk said...

Your vignettes are always soooo inspiring, Lori! Love'em! Glad you're finally feeling better. Now that you've got that one almost out of the way, you should be good to go the rest of the season, right? lol! :)

xoxo laurie

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...