Hallows Eve

Don't you love October.
Here is a hint of some Halloween I have been dieing to show you.
When I spied these Santos-type witches last January I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
I couldn't wait to get them....




They all are so sweet.
I can't decide for myself.... maybe all 3






















Loads of new stuff to show you this week.
I'm going to have to put in some serious computer time... if I can find time away from the backyard. In Minnesota, you only have so many days in the fall to get the outside ready for winter. If you plan right and you get a little luck you get everything done
when the sun is shining and it is above 50 degrees.
Today might be one of those days...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
Love those santos-like witches... fantastic! Good luck with all of your gardening chores today. My hubby and I were working in the garden yesterday, but instead of it being cold, we were melting from the heat... LOL!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~ Jo :)

lori miller vintage design co said...

melting...oh no, not here.
Yesterday I had 3 shirts and 2 sweatshirts, a scarf and mittens on for the Gopher football game.

The sun was out, thank goodness.

mary pernula said...

Love the Santos. HUGS MARY

Tammy said...

Hi Lori- Great find on those witches..have never seen those before! Are you selling those? Can I find them online?
The weather in NC was beautiful here yesterday and even more so today...sunny skies, 70 degrees...Fall is my fav time of year!
Tammy :-)

afistfullofweeds* said...

How fun are those? I would leave her out all year!!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...