long live Vintage

Random vintage lovelies to get you through the weekend.
I am finally finding time to get the store back together after a two week chaos with the JB. As I sort through pictures of all my new vignetted areas, I thought you might enjoy some random shots throughout the Barn of some vintage loveliness.

chippy post about shoulder height...solid. I have 3 of them.

... aaaah





this desk is too die for.... I have measured twice for my own home, but no go...




LovE





love the e







case from Sweden...
I believe if you look hard in the August issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living you will see this exact case!!


fun chippy desk

great autumn table



look at this bench... in the entryway...

Rustic cabinet


solid wood door




Maybe we will see you this weekend as you SHOP the Barn.
If not Happy October! ~L

9 comments:

trash talk said...

You and your designs are always a source of inspiration of me. Love it all!
Debbie

Tracey said...

The first photo would make a nice card. I love the color thru out the store. I may just have to drop in.

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~**~Drooling!!!~*~*You have the best vignettes~*~Wish I could be there~* Hugs, Rachel ;)~*~*

Anne Marie said...

you have a great way of displaying!!

hope to make it up to your shop or sale sometime!!!

Privet and Holly said...

You can tell
that you have
such passion
for what you
do; your booth
at the JB just
oozed with lovely,
chippy, vintage-y
style! I am a
"local" and hope
to make the trip
to Andover to see
your wonderful
barn and store
firsthand!
xx Suzanne

Anonymous said...

OK... I'm drooling! LONG LIVE VINTAGE... woohoo!
Happy weekend to you!
~ Jo :)

Uncovered Ruby said...

I've been a follower for a long time,just usually don't comment,but I have to say I just love your style! We're going this direction more in our own shop. I've got family in MN, next time I'm there, I'll stop by! Lisa ;-)

lori miller vintage design co said...

Lisa I'm so glad you left a comment. Good luck with your shop...we all need as much help as we can get these days... and be sure to stop in... in the last couple of days we had visitors from California, Washington and North Dakota.....what a hoot

Lori

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

YOW....lots of Halloween...and you seem to so enjoy having it around.

Hope your cold gets better soon.


Rose

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...