Natural beauty

In the Midwest we wait all year for the Fall colors to come out, and there is nothing like the natural beauty of all the colors. I just love September and October, the weather cools and it is actually enjoyable to be outside again.... the smells, the colors, the gatherings with friends
...this is the life. -once junk Bonanza is done I will be enjoying some of this life




Bittersweet... just picked








don't you love my super size acorns


and a hint of things to come....















So.... the store is ready for Fall, there is a hint of Halloween out and it is even selling...")
But I need to change gears now and focus on Junk Bonanza....
Yikes, how much work can a girl do.
I will keep you posted next week with my list and my plans and some more photos of the shop and maybe a hint of my JB treasures...... maybe
Have a great WEEKEND ~ L

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and good luck on your fall season in the store.

Junk Girl said...

Lori...I recently discovered when working in my garage how great the fall colors look in galvanized containers...so fun!

Love your displays as always...happy weekend to you!

Andrea

hilary@oldhousetruelove said...

makes me want to light that fire!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Fall photos, Lori! I can't wait 'til it starts cooling down around here.
Have a great holiday weekend!
Hugs ~ Jo :)

Amy Kinser said...

Your pictures are gorgeous. I can't wait for fall. Tennessee has been so very hot this summer.

julie miller said...

Iagree- nothing like fall in the midwest [WISCONSIN}!! Love your fall photos! Julie

countrycharisma said...

Lori, thanks for sharing the great kick-off-the-season photos. I love the bittersweet. My mother used to get it along side the road when I was young in Wisconsin. She decorated and saved some to put in her Christmas decor. Wish I could find it so easily in Tenn.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...