gifts

August is my Birthday month.
Even when I was very little I remember August as being a very special month. It was always warm and breezy and we slept out on the screen porch to try and stay cool.
August meant school was starting, a new adventure.
School starting meant school clothes shopping AND new shoes.
August also meant my birthday.
These precious hand towels came in the mail from my BFF Sister Sue for my birthday.
Lucky me!
Two of them are linen and the other two are ticking. Love.
I love to drape them.




Aren't they adorable.
Thanks again Suz I Love them!
Everyone who has a September Birthday - Happy to you!


7 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

Those are SWEET and I love the way you've used them. Happy belated birthday!

Jan

Jill in Snohomish said...

Hi Lori: I too have an August birthday. I love the towels and how fun is the monogrammed one. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. The store looks great.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm an August b-day girl, too. :)
LOVE your towels... so pretty... and the way you displayed them. What a great gift from your BFF!
Hugs ~ Jo

helle said...

So cute and adorable, I love the ruffles!

Helle:))

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thanks ladies and happy Birthday to all you August babies.

L

katie kirby said...

They are absolutely beautiful, especially the last one. Maybe I can hint to my sister for my birthday this month!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sue:
My Sweet Little Mom's Birthday is August 27th, so it's a special month for me because of her. I have a September Birthday and I usually spend the month picking up little gifts for myself - so you will be seeing me at the Store. The towels are adorable and fit in perfectly.
Kay McDonald

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...