Fall is in the air Changing leaves and cooler evenings.
Perfect Fall weather.
Makes me want to burn candles, drink wine and get the girls together.
We just had a big family and friends get together for my sister Barb's 50th birthday.
.... what fun to get together and chat with the girls.
I have to plan something for the Barn!!
My buggy all decked out for the fall harvest




cute little bar table just came in... rustic top, simple paint and funky hardware
$89
a strand of pearls with every vignette... too fun



Handmade pumpkins just in...
this trunk would make a great coffee table...flat top, vintage hardware, perfect size

Pumpkins and pillows by my friend and artist Renee Ellena

beautiful....going fast, but maybe I can talk Renee into doing more
;)



Awesome fall pillow.
Jeanne d'Arc / October issue should be arriving any day now.
See you soon. ~L

6 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*Beautiful pumpkin goodness!!! LOVE the buggy too~* Hugs,Rachel~*

Heaven's Walk said...

Wonderful autumn inspired photos! :)

xoxo laurie

Amy Kinser said...

Those pumpkins are fabulous and that pillow at the end. All of your things are simply gorgeous.

lori miller vintage design co said...

Everything is gorgeous... I just love autumn.... the smells, the colors, the textures...don't get me started.

trash talk said...

I want to come play at your "house"!
Debbie

BirchBerry Farms said...

Awwwwww---thanks Lor---the shop looks DIVINE as usual--LOL and you sure have a great variety of Autumn and Halloween this and that throughout---I got lost in there the other day just wandering around---my brain was just whipped---it is all so very lovely!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...