Jeanne d'Arc Living ~ October

OK ladies and gents the ONLY Fall issue from Jeanne d'Arc Living is in print, ordered
AND should be arriving around October 8th


You all know the drill...
It is more then a magazine... each issue is like a book...priceless
great photos...
minimal advertising (only in the back)
once you sit and enjoy one YOU will be hooked.
I only get 20... call if you want your name on the reservation list
$25 / $3 shipping in the US
sneak a look below






















Too fun!
5 days until JB - Yikes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori! You know I can't wait to get my copy!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs ~ Jo :)

Vintage Station said...

Love Jeanne d'Arc Living soooo much. Who says magazines can't make it today. The quality of the magazine is fantastic. I've added you and them to my favs!

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~* Hi Lori!! YES please sign me up for a copy if you have one available..I have never seen this magazine before and it looks beautiful and so inpiring..do I pay you thru paypal?~*~* Thanks, Rachel

lori miller vintage design co said...

Jo and Rachel
I have added you to my list.

the November issue is this years Christmas issue...i'll keep everyone posted when I order that one.

ALSO, big news they are REPRINTING their Christmas book, which has been out of print and was done only in the Danish language. NOW it will be available in the English language and they are making it soft cover to keep the price down... ")

I have it on order... so let me know who wants one. - i'll post soon with info.

Lori

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...