THE big news

I told you I had BIG news.
I Did it.
They are here!
2010 lori miller vintage design
Available WHOLESALE
Last year I launched the new greeting card line. Sold them at the store AND they did well.
For 2010 I changed a few things.... new size.... new look... new envelopes
-vintage book page printed on the inside.
In fact, I had so many people want them for their shops, that I revamped a few things and we are giving you what you want.

view them in detail at my other site




































They will be available to the public next week at junk Bonanza.
more to come for JB soon ~ L

5 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Those are amazing! I love them!
Theresa

Amy Kinser said...

I love all of the wonderful things you have. I would love to come to your sale. Good luck...

Amy Kinser said...

I love all of the wonderful things you have. I would love to come to your sale. Good luck...

lori miller vintage design co said...

Wow! Coming from you Theresa, what a complement.

Thank you.
Lori

Bohemian said...

I'm absolutely adoring all your Treasures... fabulous!!!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...