drinks anyone ...


The other day I did a post featuring my deconstructed chair and the new BAR area was in the background.... you wanted a closer look ...

Vintage tool chest... in her rusted glory
old wood pallet...fabulous
Funky B.A.R. signage...LM style



vintage locker basket...add a hotel style number

vintage bottle drying rack





I hope everyone has plans for the weekend.

It's my Birthday so we are planning friends, family, food and entertainment.

My niece Sarah delivered a healthy baby girl this am.
August 17 is a special day.

Cheers!

Lori

1 comment:

mitchiesmom said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lori!!! Your store looks amazing - just like you!!! Hope you have a fantabulos day!!!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...