fun reading


Warm sunny days and Cool evenings.
Not to mention, cool mornings.... lovin' this weather.
Makes me want to grab a cup of coffee and curl up with a good book.



Justin Bishop's book is Fabulous.
His styling and photography are right up my alley.
Love his masculine touch



Rachael Hale also has some great photos in the french Cat and the French Dog


Back in stock by popular demand... but moving fast.


Eek.... fun!


Lara Spencer's fun new book just arrived at the Barn.


and the latest trends in Paris.


I'm trying to recover from my birthday weekend.
I guess my age is starting to catch up with me.
....did I say that...

Jeanne d'Arc Living update
July - 1 copy left
August - 3 copies
September - Featuring dress forms and corsets - arriving soon
call to reserve your copy.
763.427.5321

RBPCo.

2 comments:

Style & Design said...

Many thanks for stocking my book! 'LOVE your style. Justin Bishop x

Style & Design said...

Thanks for stocking my book! 'LOVE your style. Justin Bishop x

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...