dashing through the snow


Yes. ! We finally got some snow.
Actually, it snowed Thanksgiving night and it is still here.
...and yes, I have a thing for mice.

look at him... so cute




Everything is so fun this year.
I love this simple white on white
...the only pop of red is the cute little hat on my cute little mouse head .






another favorite of mine, this year, is this beaded ribbon that hangs from her neck.
I draped it on a sparkle tree in my bathroom... LOVE IT.


paper fringe tree coupled with a white feather tree.



no snow in this picture... but we do have some!

It is the end of November this week - crazy.
My Holiday Home tour is on Saturday, which means this will be my last post until then. I have got to get my house decorated or I will have some unhappy guests.

The coveted December issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living has arrived.
I have limited numbers for the Barn and for the web shop so please, if you want one.... come in and grab a copy or visit the web shop.
Only $13.95

ta-ta
~ Lori

1 comment:

lilybets said...

Hi,I'm going to open soon my e commerce web site to sell glass home decor from Malta, Italy and other countries,visit us,I will be glad!
www.maltacraftsvillage.com
www.facebook.com/maltacraftsvillage
There are many photos!
Nice week !

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...