sparkle and shine


I can't believe a week has already passed since my last post...
we have been quiet, we have been busy, we have been slow, we have been Crazy...
It has been hot - it has been cold
up. down.
Thank God we made it through the election, and everyone is starting to settle down.
Whew...
It is the middle of November....
We need to focus on the Holidays before they are gone.
I feel like time is at warp speed
In the mean time...
The Barn is in a complete state of sparkle....

We are ready for the weekend. 
We are ready for the Holidays!!!!



I hope you can all join us for our
Sparkle and Shine Event
this weekend!!!




A few more Jeanne d'Arc Living Christmas books remain


I love how this tree fits perfectly in this cute paper box.





I have been asked to put some info on the Blog about the upcoming
Holiday Home Tour

This year it is on
Saturday, December 01
$10 / person

Reservations are taken to fill every half hour increment 
12 - 4 pm

3 Homes

Refreshments throughout
Wine, Coffee and snacks

After you and your friends tour and are full of inspiration we offer
 Discount Shopping at the Barn
 with Extended hours

 763.427.5321
Call to reserve your spot
or for questions

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...