check one off the list


Some things are just long over due.
Plain and simple as it is.
Sometimes, your mind works faster then there are hours in a day.
Because of this ultra fast mind thing, I believe there is a need for Lists.
____

There are mental lists, lists on paper, lists on the phone, iPad, computer and of course the old post-it note.   Everywhere and anywhere is my latest list.
You will not understand "the list" if you, yourself, are not a list person.
Mr Miller, for one, is not a list maker.  He does not understand why I, or anyone for that matter, has a need to make a list. 
... if you get-it you get-it, if you don't you don't.

________

Once upon a time, when time was really short, I worked full time at the hospital, ran the shop full time and tried to be creative on the side.... along with having a family and a so called social life...

Back then I had a private little list of what I wanted to accomplish if I didn't have all these things going on. The list was tucked away ... close, but not ready to present itself.  As you know, It has been over a year since I closed the brick and mortar shop and things have been a little quiet on my end. A little Instagram and a little Facebook but not much else happening.  As of the last couple weeks, the other parts of my life have settled in and I have found myself searching for more.

So just recently, my private list of things that were on hold, has surfaced.

The first thing on the list is to upgrade my camera...I haven't purchased it yet, but I have researched and finally made my decision. That in itself took some time and learning to use a new camera is a big step for me.  The second, is buying and learning a new photo editor system.
I am playing with it daily and I am having so much fun.
Why I didn't do this years ago....
I hope you noticed and like the new blog header.... did it all by myself !
...so proud !!
Also, the advertisement card, showing the new Farmhouse Series.
I think I like the blue boarder.


I'm so excited.
I need to go play some more while I have this hour of free time.

- LM

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...