warehouse style


I am lovin' this vignette.
I must apologize up front, because the lighting was off.
This area is right when you come in the front door at the Barn and when the sun is shining it is hard to take pictures....
 oh please sun come back...
I won't complain about the lighting... just shine...



my chair... from my good friends Christine and Lori.. fits right in here at the Barn


The lighting does give it that funky warehouse, big window, kind of feel.
I change my mind... the lighting is perfect...

my canvas I found in Atlanta
Love
I am still trying to figure out how I can work it in at home...
for now, it looks great here


my Lady ... size 2...



my sweet Foxy ... SOLD
she went to a good home, but I will miss her



fresh from the market
I can not get enough of the white tulips and the lavender right now
.. just a need that I have going on...





umm-umm

my Santos - SOLD
the funky cobalt blue glove forms....rare, are fresh in from NYC


....the canvas


...the chair
I think I want to move in.
Actually, I pretty much do live here at the Barn.
I think I need to work on the snacks...


I had to dress Ms size 2
My friend Linda brought me some vintage pieced jewels that she whipped up.
She is a magician... perfect-o



to tell you the truth, I don't remember if these are still here or if they sold ???
Anyway, Linda brought me many and they are all unique in their own magical kind of way.


So far just a dusting of snow outside.
We'll see what happens today and tonight.

ICK.
That's all I can say.
ICK.

Tata I am off for some morning coffee before a long day in surgery.
~L

10 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Lori ~
I LOVE your vignette!!
Oh my goodness it is
just gorgeous!!

xoxo
Lori

time worn interiors said...

Loving that canvas! What a great idea! The vignette is fabulous!
Theresa
aka:tot

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, too!
Is the dress form for sale?
Maybe I don't want to know!!!!!

The sun's out here....but the wind is blowing at 30mph! Kinda takes the fun out of it!

Hugs,
Jan

Ido said...

Lovely vignette, is that fox real? he would look fabulous in my rustic living room, too bad it sold.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome setup...my fav is the chair....it could tell some stories. Thanx for sharing. Visit me sometimes. Tiff

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!

Thanks for the shout out. My jewelry looks fab in your pics.

Linda

lori miller vintage design co said...

Linda your jewelry looks Fab in my shop.... bring more!!

Perch Home said...

I really enjoy seeing your displays, you always inspire me to go tweak my own shop. Thanks for that!
Michele

lilybets said...

Your shop is becoming very characteristic !.It's country and original !.

Lori said...

Watch for a chair leg in the mail. A little glue and u will be set!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...