207 - art


Hot!
Yesterday was so hot.
I could hardly function getting out of the Barn last evening....HOT.  It stayed cool within the Barn all day but by 3 pm it was starting to cook.... by 5 pm .... look out, I needed to leave.

You know what happens next.... you have to walk out into the hot parking lot, and get into a very HOT car.... my drive home isn't really long enough for the air to cool entirely.... so the first thing I did when I walked into the house was take the jewels OFF.

I could not get them off fast enough.
I didn't even go upstairs to put them away.... just layed them on the counter in the kitchen.

Funny thing though.... later when I walked by, I noticed I liked the way I layed them out.... a little display of ART.  I instantly grabbed my camera so I could share with you.



Maybe it's the eye of the beholder but I got off on these pictures.... Love.







I hope you enjoyed.

~ LORI

5 comments:

Gamma! said...

Only Kathy arranges her jewelry artistically when she takes it off! Why am I not surprised! Stay cool! Another hot one today...and for the next week!

Gracie's Cottage said...

I love it - detail shots grab me the same way!
It's gonna be a cooker today..stay cool!

Jan

Charming Ways of Life said...

They are beautiful and make a beautiful display. When I am hot or tired, or both, I can't get my jewelry off fast enough either. It's like they are smothering me! Strange....lol!

lori miller vintage design co said...

another hot one here... 80 guests coming tonight for a summer party.

I can't wait. The jewels will have to stay on for awhile tonight.

lori miller vintage design co said...

another hot one here... 80 guests coming tonight for a summer party.

I can't wait. The jewels will have to stay on for awhile tonight.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...