Miller House - 3


Morning.

It is a great weekend here in Minnesota.
Sun
Breeze
...well, maybe a tad bit of humidity
I guess if you stop in the sun, it is a bit warm...

but no complaining from me...I love the sun.


more of the out front gardens...




did you ever wonder what to do with that funky old pop bottle box...






my girls from the U. P. (Michigan)
came for a visit yesterday
we ... they - shopped the Barn and then we came back to my place

....beer and pizza in back by the pool.
they explored all the gardens and the house...
Too Fun.

Enough of that... off to work I go

~ Lori

4 comments:

Faded Charm said...

I am enjoying the tour of your outside haven, Lori. Keep it coming:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thanks for stopping K....I'll do my best and get some more photos coming your way.

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thanks for stopping K....I'll do my best and get some more photos coming your way.

Patty said...

Beautiful! What plant has those beautiful white blooms?

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...