a knob is not a knob


I have been meaning to find some open wall space at the Barn to show off all of the vintage door knobs.... not a small task....wall space is a premium....

But it was worth the work.
Don't they look GRAND.



I started with a design plan for a total of about 9.... and then Ashley would yell from across the Barn, "I found 2 more" and then a few minutes later, " I found 3 more."

Well besides these 16, we ended up with a total of 19...oh boy.... they were scattered everywhere... but like I said, don't they look grand all together...










Too fun!

Happy Wednesday everyone.
It looks like we are going to have another fabulous weekend here in Minnesota.

~Lori

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They do look grand.
There would be many uses for these around a home.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...