Welcome - RBPCo


I love a good Welcome sign...

and what can be better then a piece of chippy Barn wood.

My next couple of posts are random shots as I walk through the Barn
... so welcome


My usual routine is to take a bunch of photos, with plans to post them right away... well you know how that goes... it is usually a week before they get here.  As I am posting these, I look at them and think... wow, that is gone... and that sold... he's out the door... it amazes me how much and how fast things jump out the door. A good thing, for sure, but I wonder if I would notice everything if I didn't photograph EVERYTHING !!
I would still notice !!



gone ... but I hope to get more this week


... everything here gone except the chair and the table toppers...

busy weekend !!


smalls galore ...


this luscious cabinet ... great for towels.. still available. 



bike bags sold out ... hopefully more coming...




one or two left !!



cabinet in the back corner gone...

Good thing I reload every week !!

It really is a good thing to be a destination shop, because when they come... they come to explore and to buy !! Love you guys !!  Now if you live right here ... in Minnesota... 
and you say "it's too far to drive" 
Shame on you. !
20 minutes is not a long drive.
 Try a 4 - 6 hour drive to get here.... 

Expect the unexpected.
Expect to be over-whelmed with good things.

Expect to find the funkiest venue around !!

Enough said.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...