Wonder Walls


If your tastes are anything like mine... you saw this picture and went Aaah... I have to see more.  

I want some !!
I am a M person... always on the lookout for the large M.

The font on this K is fabulous !!


These are going fast but I still have a ton !!







If you struggle with display options you will love the books we have in stock.
Come in and peruse my collections... I am sure you will find one or two that you can't live without. 
Most are filled with pages of inspiration and  loads of new ideas...

get your ART on...


See you soon.

We will be open Memorial weekend.

Saturday 10 - 5 pm
Sunday 12 - 4 pm
Monday - closed

Bring in your friends !! 
We will have some exciting weekend deals that start Thursday... watch for your email .

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...