My Pup-pers.


Some how it has happened.
I don't know when it started, but I now have a collection started of vintage pups.

Some sell every now and then...most just look good in the shop.  
At times they are huddled together... and other days they are spread all over the Barn. 
In this vignette sit my latest two finds.






Look at this little Frenchie... a little banged up, which only adds to his charm.



For those of you who have a thing for old wooden crates 
( me. me. me. )
We have an extra big one with the TORO Corp. stamp. 
Probably 3 feet long...






Note the shelf in the back.
The birch branch and metal tag are part of the charm
... made by Sue Wolfe, Destination art.


wheels, wheels, wheels ....


The color is extra special on both the globe and the chippy chair . 

Lots more happening... stay tuned.

Lori - RBPCo

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...