On the Hunt


As you know I am an avid Hunter - Gatherer - Picker. 
 Those of you who follow this blog are probably hunters also.  You don't have to think about it... it just happens. You are out and about and suddenly your car is full of random treasures.

In this vignette, the bowls are chipped and cracked - all the more beautiful.  I have a bowl at home and Mr Miller says one day, "why don't you turn that bowl so the chipped side is hidden...." In my mind I think... "why would I display it then... " 

The beauty is in the imperfection. 
The random crack and chip.





my super size Santos


for all of you that have chair fetishes ... this canvas is fabulous.



paper flowers and paper garland...


If you own your own shop, or if you do the pop-up shows, a deconstructed chair is a must.



I'm off to play at the Barn.
My Atlanta finds are arriving in the masses.
The UPS guy said our shipment yesterday was bigger then the one he dropped at Walmart.  

You know I don't do anything half-assed.
When I'm out buying - I BUY !!

As you can imagine, the buying is fun...the hunt. Being on the receiving end, back at the Barn, is also fun... it's like Christmas... you can't wait to open the box and see what's inside. AND then the fun continues because you get to put on the stylist hat and turn these random goods into fabulous displays !!

As I have said before " Life is good ! "

Come in and see for yourself.


Like us on facebook !!

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...