Lets Be Merry


Hello. Hello. Hello.
I am on my out the door to get started on our busy, busy weekend.
Signs need to be placed.
Coffee and cookies need to be served.
Doors open at 10 am.

Round Barn Style awaits...


this vintage style coat rack makes an adorable tree alternative...


Love this extra long pillow...



Of course the barn's Holiday adornments would not be complete without my good friend, Sue Wolfe's, artistic one-of-a-kind treasures. Come early while supplies last.





I promise I will get more photos today.
My camera is at the ready. 
The problem is my brain doesn't register to use it until the end of the day, when most of the lights are off, and I am ready to head out the door.  

Hang in there. Fun times ahead.

I hope I see you this weekend....

Lori ~ RBPCo.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...