Unique Holiday Finds


We have been working ....
Sometimes I wish I had some little elves that would come and create the magic over night...
... but what fun would that be !!

For you, when you enter, maybe the elves did create the magic... for me, as the buyer and creator, the magic is when I finish my Vignettes ... and it actually comes together !! 



The goal is to finish both inside and out by Nov. 6
Oh boy !!!
Don't get me wrong, the task will get done. 


You will have to drink in these random photos and wait until after the weekend.
OR come on in and see for yourself....

Many are shopping while the ladders and boxes are out !


I always have a huge Sparkling-Vintage flair Christmas.



... and my adorable Christmas Garden Finds...


More to Come.
MUCH. MUCH. MORE.

See you soon - at the Barn.

Lori ~ RBPCo.

1 comment:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

I love, love, love how you decorate your barn:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...