spread the JOY


It is fun to sprinkle red around... and around and around.

Red birds
red balls
red Bells
Red Ribbon


It especially stands out with all of our neutrals and the black and white chalk board art.  I also love that the black ticking ribbon. Fabulous!! 


This corner of the Barn had turned into a forgotten land last Fall. We just had nothing going on and it had become a catch all of randoms.  So when it was time to clean and flip the product to set up for Christmas, it was a disaster. It took me forever to find homes for all the random product, and then to clean up and decide what in the world I was going to do here.... It started with the chalk board... original old slate... so yes, it weighs a ton ! To get it up, off the floor, and screwed onto the wall with just me and pregnant Ashley was no small task !!!  
The wreath went up immediately... I know... I was not supposed to bring out product until the large props were in place, but I knew it would be perfect, and I had to see it in place. - and yes, it made me smile. 
Next was the overhead shelf, and then the drape. The table and chair came after that AND then, to tie it all in, A burlap light - off center.... .... LOVE !!




these cups have been a popular gift item... they come in a boxed set of 2 or individually.




It's funny looking back at these pictures. 
I took the pictures about a week ago, and the table tops are not quite as full as they were last week. Don't get me wrong... the Barn is bursting with product. I swear I did not buy as much as previous years... but we are still unloading the back room... actually, I think we had everything out on the sales floor as of yesterday.

Uffda. Finally.
________________

With Thanksgiving coming next week, I have a large area with Fall decor at a discounted rate.  Florals, pumpkins and gourds, candles and bags of dried gatherings... All at 50 % off.




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Where do you get all your energy? I love your displays!

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thanks Brenda.... some days it is hard to find. I do my best work when I have a dead line !!!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...