Final Days ~ RBPCo.




The count down has begun.
The final days are near.

I have decided that the last 2 days that we will be open to the public are going to be this Wednesday and Thursday.
Sept 16 - 17th

I have a few out-of-town folks that want to see if there is anything left in the barn. So I went around and shot a few pictures of the mess I have left.

Some really great pieces still reside under the big roof.
take a peek....



bangles and crowns 


I believe there are 4 lone bags.... one fab feather tree.
bundles of birch branches


a mere gathering of my Santos and friends



Vintage.
the couch is in perfect shape
the 10 foot jewelry display cabinet
...and my lady...to tell you the truth I haven't decided if she is for sale or not...

draped over the couch a Vintage beaver coat - pristine condition. 




3 scarves and the Floral chair


original ART



this display wall...complete with Vintage chippy window
mantle
winter floral
Funky chair


display wall with shelving on both sides


hard to see in this photo but this is a free standing vintage door with shelving


OOOh Christmas tree....



I love this piece...I want to take this fabric and bag a purse out of it !!!


another great display piece


the next few shots are what's left of my Christmas stock






...my potting shed


who doesn't need a deconstructed chair or two....
I have about 4 left and they need good homes.


random Easter...


Large Vintage display piece


What's left of my Halloween
-perfect timing. It is already that time of year!




small display cabinet 


You read it here at the Barn !!



Fun - cubby cabinet
this piece has a great wood slat back to it


one large window remains


a tiny bit of Fall Harvest goods


my beautiful chair


the QUEEN of deconstruction


the perfect specimen.
solid as a rock

Would make a perfect Bar or center Island if you are doing a fixer upper.


Cha-Ching
this beauty is great for multiple vendors and pop up shows


Lighting...
let there be light !



2 of these beauts 






Lots of goods left !!!
Great discounts continue...


How can you not come in and get some of these guys...

even their bowl is empty...

Open Wed / Thursday 10 - 5 pm
or by appointment.

See ya

Lori ~ RBPCo.





No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...