Lets CREATE


Don"t you love a good chalkboard wall.
Normally when I am at my Barn, I am busy with new product coming in and new vignettes to set up. Always moving...always on the go.

Yesterday, I was at the Barn all day and it was busy...not only with customers buying loads of goodies but busy with the kind of goodies they were buying. Things that required the big ladder...many lights went out...also tables, which means finding homes for the stuff on top of the tables. Along with a large mantel...down came another vignette...many windows ...etc. loads of moving...

Which is great...when I said "selling down to bare walls" that is what I need to happen.
Even though it is killing me watching my valued lovelies leaving at 75% off.

Deep breath...it's OK...it must be done
My mantra ...

Anyway, I arrived at about 9:30 and the first time I sat down was 4 pm...

During all the activity I realized I had a large empty chalkboard wall
Empty !
With nothing in front of it...
what the...
So I decided, first thing that morning, that I was going to create something...



I started with a frame for my soon to become masterpiece.
I am kind of proud of myself that I remembered to take pictures during each step.



Who doesn't love a vintage dressform


Life's a beautiful thing...


LV, Dior, Chanel adornments



I was trying to think of somethings that I love


That's it.

A day at the Barn.
A Creation framed and shared.

This morning, I am home catching up on some cleaning and laundry while my mom tends to the Barn.  I will join her later and then we are planning an early dinner with my two other sisters. Time to slow down, relax and catch up on each others lives. For the weekend, Baby Jax is coming to stay.  I think I am going to like this slow and easy lifestyle. One that doesn't include running to the Barn every single day !!!

Big Smile to you.

Lori - RBPCo.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...