BelieVe

Believe....and they will come. All is well here at the Barn. I have new guests arriving daily with a look of wonder on their faces - It warms my heart. Most are not buying large quantities; however, they find something that is perfect for themselves or for that perfect gift. Almost all claim on their way out "I'll be back" and "I've got to tell my girlfriends". All is well here at the Barn.
Vignettes are changing as the product goes...... don't you love these Regal Sheep.


potted paperwhites in all sizes....some are starting to open....they make great gifts
Amy from Whisperwood Cottage, Duluth. Her first trip to the Barn...."love the amount of JUNK mixed in with the new". Amy is all about Junk!!!


Great vintage frame....sorry SOLD



A fun find from Buffalo, Second Hand Rose. One of my favorite places to search for the unusual, whimsical, one of a kind find.

Barb, Susan, Rose and myself.....Baby it's Cold outside

The Brains......


my reds are dwindling fast....hurry in for whats left


The buffet in the back ground just sold.....oh, how I will miss her....one of my favorites


Love


Vintage Tinsel Tree.....last one


can you say Sparkle ....if you love to entertain as much as I do you will love these great vintage finds

mirrored tray, vintage shaker and glasses ....fun


the silver bowl ....loVe....the three tier server is hosting small glass lids for plates...loVe - LOVE

Cheers


The Girls are back in town......Lori, Jacki, Robin, Krista and Andrea
The fun never ends!
Holiday Sale Starts Friday
Thanks for stopping..... L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori,
Love your site! Your photos are wonderful. I could spend all day here. Man, that Amy gets around! Congrats on the press. You deserve it!
Have a joyous Holiday.
Peace,
Ki

lori miller vintage design co said...

Ki,
Thanks for bloggin in....your kind words mean a lot to me. Bring kerry and "the posse" on by the store soon! - Lori

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...