The weather outside is Frightful


Oh, the weather outside is Frightful, But this SALE is so Delightful!!


Pre - Christmas 40% discount. Post - Christmas 50% - 75% discount.

Despite what is happening with today's economy, we have had better then expected business this Christmas season....thank you, thank you, thank you! So, my friends and faithful Barn followers, I am doing an unheard of pre - Christmas 40% discount. Things are emptying quickly, but we still have incredible gift items for your loved ones....and something special for You Too. It's odd to think that in 4 days it will be done, finished....it's a wrap - as they say. Ha - ha . For those of you who love the after Christmas shopping, we will have all kinds of wonderful things for you to pick up for some future holiday whimsy.






my reusable gift bags .... a big hit... free if you spend over $100.




















Thanks for stopping....Merry Christmas. L

4 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

It all looks great! Wish I could make it down before the holiday! Maybe afterward! Is that sink outside in the snow for sale?

lori miller vintage design co said...

Amy,
Good to hear from you. I hope you are not frozen up there in Duluth....what am I saying, of course you are :0)The sink in the picture is frozen solid beside my pool in my back yard. Sorry, not for sale .... yet, everything will one day be for sale....
I hope you make it down soon, if not for the Holiday Sale, then for my spring French Garden Market line. I'm really excited about the new line for spring that I found....and who knows what awaits me in Atlanta this Jan....oh, so exciting! Have a Merry Christmas.
Lori

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

It just looks so very festive! You definitely have "the gift" for gathering & displaying. Have yourself a merry little Christmas!
Kari

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thanks Kari,
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Lori

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...