HeadLIne NeWZ

Isn't Life Grand..... as they say, "it's good to know people in high places"
I'm talking about my new BFF, Kim Yeager, Coordinator - Home and Garden - StarTribune. Round Barn Potting Co. has been mentioned in the Home and Garden section in the past; however, two weeks in a row..... oh, how I have been blessed.
These specialty canvases were showcased two weeks ago. My friend, Sue Wolfe, showcases her talents here at the Barn. The Destination Art comes on metal or canvas, featuring Mpls and St Paul. She also does smaller works of art on aged metal that has a winter theme with birch trees, snow flakes and shiny adornments....they move fast.... I try to get a shipment of pics on Saturday am.... so if your shopping for Sue Wolfe originals that's the best day to come in...... we're usually sold out by Tue.


aged metal....$169.00


I grabbed this one myself.....
the likes of these come in different sizes and have different sayings......

Week two... Wednesday, Dec. 03. These beautiful creatures were featured in the Trib..... the phones were ringing off the hook. We were sold out by Thursday afternoon. As I have said - I have been blessed.
19 days and counting.....
Christmas Eve we will close early 2pm.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...