Where are all the Elves

The store is decorated... my house is decorated.... why do I still feel so far behind schedule. Why, at this time of year is the list so long? Why is MOM Santa Claus? And if so....where are my elves....there are gifts to buy, gifts to wrap, cookies to make - well in my case to buy, cards to address, parties to attend, parties to host....yikes, I need more then elves I need the reindeer too!
Love this vintage wagon...the wheels have the original rubber. Wouldn't it look great filled with fresh greens on the porch?

This vignette was fun to set up with the vintage child's dressing gown and my Bethany Lowe angel collection.


Hand painted and embellished.....these pots are so precious, artist and friend - Julie Pierce.


I want to share the next two pictures with you because my best friend - BFF, Bonnie Aarsvold, came into the store....spent some money....went home and put her own vignette together. Recognize the Barn look......Love.

...some sparkle, some fresh greens, nature and some garden statuary....Perfection








I have started my Sale early...... come get the goods while the gettin' is good

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...