Atlanta Bound


This my friends is the Atlanta,Georgia skyline at sunset. Weather permitting, I will be flying down on Tuesday morning and spending a full week at the Atlanta GiftMart. Thee - Market! Of course I am excited, just to be going somewhere is exciting, but I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the thought of the whole thing ....and I haven't even packed yet! That's one of my problems right now, the thought of packing...shoes, what shoes to bring?? Miles and miles of walking. My feet have seen nothing but Ugg boots for the past 2 months ....I spend my days in a drafty Barn after all... I don't think the Uggs will be fitting at the Atlanta market. I have cute trendy tennies that go with my cute trendy spotted socks; however, no support - just style. Other then that, I have 2 dozen flip flops to chose from.....No Good! do you hear my pain.

In preparation to leaving town for a week I have been redoing the vignettes at the store and condensing Christmas left overs. Inventory went well, we finished a day early - yeaaa, I'll drink to that! As I was doing inventory I realized there are some amazing things here that really need to find a new home..... so I got out the yellow and red dots and started marking things down. SALE!! 20% - 75% off select items....plus all Christmas will be 75% off. So if you have had your eye on something fun, now is the time, as you know things move pretty quickly at the Barn. I always laugh when someone comes in and they say "I was in last summer and you had___, can you help me find it?" That item, honey, sold months ago!!!



All Christmas 75% off


I spent the last 4 -5 days changing the store in preparation to my departure..... it's fun again. Lots of new signs, all new vignettes, new Mpls canvases in 3 sizes
aged metal art.... one of a kind














I plan on coming home with some marvelous new things for spring..... stay tuned!


thanks for stopping.... L

6 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Hi Lori:
Have a funfilled trip & find lots of goodies!
Kari

lori miller vintage design co said...

That's the problem Kari, I might find too many goodies!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I wish I could come to your shop, and shop! There are about ten, no, fifteen, er, maybe 18 things I saw in your pictures that would look just so lovely in my home. I like the combination of black accents, primitive, rustic items in your ocllection. My hubby is not a fan or primitives, he calls it "firewood." [sigh]

Blessings ~ Eileen

Gretchen said...

Love the new vignette with the "You Me Babe" sign. Very cool in person.
While you shopped Atlanta, Carolyn and I shopped RB in Andover. : )
Looking forward to Spring at the RB.

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

So....what did you find - please, please, please - wet those decorator taste buds out here! And, did you bring back spring??
Kari

lori miller vintage design co said...

Oh, did I find some GOOD things. Atlanta was very, very good to me. Lighting, pots, garden statuary, dishes, pillows, vintage, bottles and baskets...and did I say pillows? These throw pillows are to DIE 4...I bought all that I loved... well, what I could afford! Stay tuned I need to gather my thoughts for a post....and put the store back together.
Lori

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...