French Garden

I really am having a lot of fun with the new product. By the way it is selling, I would say that for those of you that have visited, you are enjoying it to. I have decorated with strands of pearls at my house for years and they seem to be a big hit when I have guests over. So when I found these beauties at market, I knew I had to have them. Love.
The pillows and grey iron lanterns and lamps fit right in with the French Garden market theme I have going on. Just wait......this is only the first two shipments....there are 12 - 15 more on the way.

I think I'll wear pearls darling..............







After the weekend some of this product is already gone....good thing I ordered in quantity.





Don't you love these white urns? Oh, were to put them.... do you buy one or two? Or all three?




This is a fun line of personal care products from the Scrub Your Butt Soap Company. I am featuring it for Valentines day. Bath soaks, shower gels, sugar scrubs and so much more.... 40% off while they last.

More Valentine goodies


New pots are also arriving daily




Love this one....



New mittens....yes, we are still in the need for mittens



Annual Hand bag SALE ... 25% .... all bags! We have sold quiet a few.... a little sale never hurt anyone. Most of my bags I buy in single quantity. I like the individuality of the look....one of a kind.... so if you had your eye on a bag.... keep in mind it is the only one we have.

Fossil, Fifty four by Fossil, Hiedi Comfort & Maruca Design



As always... stay warm. L

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...