Jeanne d' Arc

I have recently been turned on to this Great Company from Denmark, Jeanne d' Arc. The wholesale company was started by two women who have a passion for the French - Nordic decorating style. I have recently placed an order, but as of now their new magazine is the first to arrive. It is more like a book because it is so large. The pictures are to die for!! The only drawback .... well, unless you read Danish, is that the magazine is not printed in English. Most of us who have had the pleasure to peak, do not mind .... the pictures and the inspiration are that good.


The French - Nordic style is very clean and comfortable. White on white with muted tones of greys and flax. Layered with Linens and burlap and other natural products. To top it all off, everything is blended with a touch of garden and a lot of vintage finds, especially architectural pieces. MY STYLE!!! I love, Love, LOVE.


I hope you can all get a copy before they are sold out..... mine is already tattered. I will try to get pictures out soon. I hope to buy my new camera this week.
These are taken with my camera and bad lighting.... but you can see a glimpse of the goodies.






Well, I am off to another market here in town, more to buy. Stay warm.... L

5 comments:

Junk Girl said...

Lori, I just love your website/blog! I enjoy it so much! Hopefully this spring my best junk girlfriends and I will be stopping by your place. I am looking for a large rusty urn...or two! Stay warm - it's darn cold and snowy here in the great state of North Dakota too! Andrea

delighted heart said...

Are you selling these books on line? If no...can you send me one anyway! LOL They look wonderful! I can't imagine it being that cold up there...we're right on the edge of the national ice storm here in NE Texas.....stay warm!

Blessings!
Patti

lori miller vintage design co said...

Patti,
Oh yeah it is THAT cold up here.... another day below zero again today. The other day it did get to 10 above.... I almost grabbed my shorts! I can mail you the mag, which you will LOVE. Shoot me an email...millzandmillz@comcast.net
L

lori miller vintage design co said...

Andrea,
I would love to see you and your fellow junkers. I had a van full of junkers from Michigan stop by...we were closed that day, but fortunately I was there working so I let them in. They had the whole store to themselves. They stayed for about 3 hours, had a blast, and filled the van lots of cool stuff.
L

Antique Therapy said...

I recently tried to get in contact with jeanne Arc. I sent them 2 emails to purchase for wholesale and they never got back to me. Any recomendations on how to get in contact with them to set a wholesale account? Thanks Keri, By the way love your style and blog, very cute! if you could email me at bacon.seery@verizn.net or leave me a comment on my blog at www.antiquetherapy.com that would be great on the best way to get in touch with Jeanne arc.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...