Buggy Rides

"The Buggy"
I finally found a little time to sort through these pictures. I need an assistant for an assistant to keep up some weeks.... but then again, the challenges and the dead lines are what we thrive on.
...back to the buggy. He was sort of hidden and often missed by most of you visiting. It was quite the chore, but well worth the effort, to move him center stage when I redid the store for Fall.
Yep, you heard right, everything gets torn down and re-vamped each season.
Check it out...
I placed a small bistro set within the front wheels and dropped a vintage chandelier down
to the table top.

new terracotta urns






3 tiers of FUN.
I sold out of my yellow acorns the first weekend... :0))



The bistro set has an iron base with a glass top and 4 metal chairs. It is one of Lanette's Fab pieces ~ of Cottage Elements. Love








will you join me?


don't you Love the buggy?

I love this chair....from a friend of mine, Jane of Mustard Moon, she knows I like it best with the guts sticking out.




More lists to make. Lots to do.

The sun is coming up and it looks like it is going to be a glorious day. L

4 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Your shop looks amazing. Leola's has their open house in Sept. & I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing. Always helps to check your blog out. Thanks. Jan

Debra@CommonGround said...

The buggy is fabulous!! Love all your dark, rich colors for fall! Thanks for sharing this, really inspires me for the season!
Debra

Junk Girl said...

Ahhhh...I love everything about fall...the rich colors, smells and of course decorating my house up! Will do that this weekend!

Hey, check out our blog - it's an old dresser I did last year (turned into a wine bar)...Cassie bought it from me when I hauled it over to the building! It is still one of my fav things. Take care and have a nice weekend! Andrea

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Andrea has beem bragging about you!! Love the Buggy, ask her to tell you about my buggy story(aka thats what I call a shopping cart)!! Thanks for stopping by the blog, you had me laughing!! Tootles, janna

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...