Vintage bottles

They are flying off the shelves. And why shouldn't they be ~ they are gorgeous! Sometimes the funnest things are the simplest things. I found some funky bottles like these shown, when I went on my summer buying trip down to Kansas and back. I had so many comments on them at my spring home tour that I had to find some for the store. I currently have two styles available and four more on order to arrive any day now.














Too fun!

These funky spoons are from a local artist who thought they would do well at the Barn. What do you think? I love them.


More local art....




Stay tuned. TTFN. L

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...